We look forward to enrolling you in the Holdenville Public School system. To facilitate the enrollment process, please make sure that you bring with you all of the items:

Birth Certificate(s): Original birth certificate(s)are required for K-1 grade students

Social Security Card

CDIB Card if Applicable
A Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood or Certificate of Degree of Alaska Native Blood (both abbreviated CDIB) is an official U.S. document that certifies an individual possesses a specific degree of Native American blood of a federally recognized Indian tribe, band, nation, pueblo, village, or community.

Immunization Guidelines for Schools

Find Your Child's Shot Record

Oklahoma Immunization Requirements
"No minor child shall be admitted to any public, private, or parochial school operating in Oklahoma unless the parent or guardian can present to the appropriate school authorities certification from a licensed physician or the appropriate public health authorities that such child has received or is in the process of receiving immunizations against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio-myelitis, measles, and rubella, or is likely to be immune as a result of the disease," Oklahoma State Department of Health.

Transcript and Withdrawal Grades from Previous School

Proof of residence: Current gas or electric bill, a valid lease agreement or house sales contract reflecting the property address, name and phone number. These documents must be original documents. Photocopies are not accepted.

Documents Not Accepted for Proof of Residence:
          Driver's license, checks, cable TV, phone bills or other pieces of mail WILL NOT be accepted.
          Persons with house sales contract are required to obtain a transfer from the receiving school           district.
          A contingency contract WILL NOT be accepted.

High School Enrollment:
To enroll at Holdenville High School, the student and parent or legal guardian need to arrive with a shot record, birth certificate, social security card and CDIB card if applicable. A transcript and withdrawal grades are required as well. Our district may send to the student's previous school for the transcript and withdrawal grades, but that does slow down the enrollment process. If you have questions, please contact the high school counselor for additional information.


Holdenville Public Schools